Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May, So Far

May is going by pretty fast.  I've been working on 2 refinishing projects that I was finally able to finish last week.  Everything else is my life has suffered because of it.  But, I did manage to take a few pictures of the girls while they kept themselves busy while I worked. 





Oregon City had a wind storm and our neighbors tree fell on our house.  No damage done, thankfully.  And we are glad our HOA hired a crew to haul the trees away. 

We attempted family pictures with our tripod as the photographer.  None of them worked out -  at all - it was disgusting.  Of course, our kids are still cute.



We had a nice FHE with the Lundgreen's recently.  We had an awesome dinner followed by a walk to the park and s'mores.  FHE's at home aren't that cool.  Shelby is now expecting more....  And don't you just love Shelby's outfit?  She wears those shorts with just about everything since they are her "summer" shorts.  What a great sense of style...?!?!?
 




1 comment:

Janelle said...

You and the girls should come to Cleveland with Travis on one of his business trips, and I'll do family pictures for you.