Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kitzel, the cutest Mini Schnauzer

We (Beth, Jay, Me) have been bugging begging politely asking my Mom and Dad to adopt a miniature schnauzer for years.  We grew up with 2 miniature schnauzers, Casey and Pepper.  Casey died sometime before I was 8, I think, and Pepper died when I was about 14.  It's been a good 20 years without a dog in our family.  Last year, we were making some headway in the pursuit of convincing my parents to adopt a schnauzer when I took my parents to the Miniature Schnauzer Walk last year.  The Walk was the cutest thing ever!  We've never seen that many mini schnauzers in one place before!  After the Walk my Dad was more convinced than my Mom in the need/desire for a new dog.  Of course, over time my mom's heart softened :-) and we knew she really wanted another dog.  Luckily, my parent's Monday Night drive around town found them outside a house with a sign that said "Miniature Schnauzers Puppies For Sale."  It was fate and 2 days later they brought home little Kitzel.  She's the cutest and tiniest mini schnauzer I have ever seen.  Her name is German and means "tickle."  She's a delight to have around and I can't stop taking pictures of her.  Everything she does is adorable!  Mom is clearly Kitzel's favorite and my Dad is a close 2nd.  She is the perfect puppy!  Now, my task is to convince Travis of our need to have a miniature schnauzer for ourselves.  He will be more difficult to convince, but one day I will have my own mini schnauzer to call my own. But, for now Kitzel will do. 






OK, this one isn't of Kitzel, but I thought it was sweet.  









1 comment:

Janelle said...

Cutie. I love that he even interacted with Gretchen.