Friday, May 1, 2009

Wish Me Luck

I decided to grow some vegetables this year. This morning I planted tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini. I have no idea how this is gonna turn out because I'm quite sure my patio doesn't get enough sunlight during the day. As I was taking these photos at 11:00 this morning the plants were already in the shade. But, I'm hopeful my little plans will grow.

As I was digging up my spike so I could use it's pot (it rotted/froze to death during the winter, boo hoo) I found a peanut our lovely squirrel hid for safe keeping. I was pleasantly surprised to find it. I didn't really think squirrels buried peanuts.

tomatoes

cucumber

zucchini
Mr. Squirrel's peanut

1 comment:

wandering nana said...

It might not be from a squirrel. We use to see Bluejays bury peanuts (neighbor lady left them out) in our yard in Utah. Your plants look great. I'm going to try planting tomatoes in a pot this year. I really miss my garden.