Sunday, June 10, 2012

England

Travis gets to travel some for his job.  Usually, he travels to Cleveland, OH and Houston, TX but this time he got to hop the pond to Leeds, England for 6 days! I was mega jealous of this business trip.  I have never been to England and I really, really want to go to there.

Travis has yet to walk me through his photos of the trip.  So, I can't tell you what any of them are.  But, they are quite Englandy.

Pretty countryside, don't you think?

I wonder who lives there?

I can't believe these are real streets, with shops and things.  It looks too fake to me.  But, I like it.


Wherever and whatever this is, it's pretty. 

The train!

Travis traveled up to York his last day in England.  York used to the capital at one time.  I didn't know that. 

Travis said all the pubs have funny times.  This is probably one of them.


This is cool, too.

I want to go for a ride on that boat.

I want my lawn (when I have one) to look that green.

Way cool.


I think this building says GRAY on it!  I bet that's why he took a picture of it!

If this is a church, that's pretty cool. 

I like this, too.

A statue of a conqueror.  I can't quite make it out...

How quaint.

These next 5 images remind me of Harry Potter.


I think this is a pub - with a funny name.


I know this is a pub Travis ate lunch or dinner at.  Jealous.

Pretty.

Cool.






England likes their Ferris Wheels. 

A Car/Train Museum?!

Hey look!  There's Travis.

We were glad Travis had a good time in England, but we were really glad when he came home.

2 comments:

Cara said...

I'm DYING to go to Europe...what do you think roommate reunion in Europe in five years? ;) So fun to get caught up on your life through your blog. Miss you!

Meagan said...

Beautiful! Loved your comments Ann!